Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We need a little Christmas

Two weeks to go and we have finally settled on our Christmas plans. Thanks to my wonderful father and his airline miles, Michael and I now get to travel to the great state of Oklahoma for my cousin's wedding! The following is our itinerary:

Dec 19 : Head home for the Manass-side
Dec 19-21: Celebrate Christmas with our Worthley family
Dec 22-25: Celebrate Christmas with our Daubert family
Dec 26: Fly to Oklahoma!
Dec 26-29: Spend time with our Oklahoma family and Nathaniel gets married
Dec 29: Fly home, get in the car, drive to Sunset Beach, NC
Dec 29-Jan 2: Celebrate the New Year with our Daubert Family at the beach
Jan 2: Finally back in C'ville

Wow. I'm a bit overwhelmed with that schedule. But it will be fun and I am thankful that the Lord provided! 

Here are some snapshots of last weekends cookie bake:

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Unfortunately, it was not Charmin's Extra Soft but it was Scott's Extra Soft. At CVS this week they have a sale on Scott toilet paper for 32 rolls (they are double stuffed rolls so they are technically only 16). I bought three of them and I had a 5.00 off coupon from my last CVS trip. Good luck!

That cookie bake makes me want to suddenly become domestic.

Bek said...

Hey. Check the potty training entry.

Bek said...

http://duckiejunior.blogspot.com/

from here, that is

mallory said...

That looked like so much fun! I wish we could have been there. Have fun on your Christmas adventures!

Jaime said...

Are those Portico peeps? Represent for community, girlfriend!