Friday, December 5, 2008

I love babies

We are overjoyed with the arrival of our friend's, The Andrews, new baby Parks. He was born November 28th and is just too precious. (Bek, remember when you asked me that Friday if he was born yet and I said no, well, he was actually in the middle of birth but my phone was dysfunctional so I didn't get their texts on time.) 

Michael and I drove home and got to see Parks on Sunday when he was not even a full two days old! He was such a handsome newborn. I could just hold him forever. Here's a sweet pic of His Preciousness:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your page is a great distraction for me to look at when I don't want to write my 10 page research paper. Thank you and gracias :)

Bek said...

He's adorable! And not to diminish the sentiment of my previous statement, but so is your shirt! I want one of each!

mallory said...

Parks loves the Dauberts! You are welcome to come hold him anytime!