Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fun weekend

This past weekend was really fun and relaxing. Michael had a wrestling tournament in Sterling, VA so we made it home for part of the weekend. Friday my mom came down to Charlottesville and we went out Christmas shopping. Barracks and Fashion Square Mall in all their glory. We were very successful with our shopping and followed it up with a pit stop at Dunkin Donuts with warm coffee for the ride home.

In Manassas, Preston turned 15 and we went to dinner at the restaurant of his choice, Red Lobster. Cheddar Bay Biscuits anyone? I finally got my haircut with the best stylist in the world. You can tell she's talented because no one has noticed my new layers - which means it still looks good. Saturday was spent hanging out with the siblings and parents. This weekend was MAG's Christmas concert complete with 100 person choir, ballet, drum line, full orchestra and children's choir. Brianna was in the kid's choir so she made her Christmas concert debut in full style. 

No Christmas should be spent without at least one attendance of a Christmas Concert - they are so good and put you right in the spirit of worshiping God. I finished up making my Christmas Hot Cocoa today. I was frustrated because I was unable to find all the right decorations for them, but I think they turned out alright. Some of you just might be receiving it if you live in the area. No surprises here.  Merry Christmas! 

2 comments:

Bek said...

Meg! That's adorable! I want the recipe!

And no, we're not laying on the sidewalk, although I wouldn't put it past us. We're at the Starbucks on 234 sitting in the chairs. The picture is taken from above, so it looks like we're laying down. haha.

Can't wait to see you!

Jaime said...

Those are stinkin cute!