Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Celebrations begin

Last Friday was our first Christmas party of the year. We had fun but the car ride home was miserable. Jenny and Pat rode with us and got to experience the frigid conditions. Michael's Jeep has NO HEAT and when we got back in the car by the end of the night, the drivers side window had broken. We couldn't roll the one window up - so clearly Michael and Pat decide that all the windows need to be open. Jenny and I are in our little dresses and sandals, it's 25 degrees outside, no functioning heat and all four windows are down. We were cold. We stopped at TGI Fridays for a half-way-home warm up, ordered some appetizers, then headed back home in the ice box. Thankfully, no one got sick! 

(Mom, here's my new dress. Thank You!)


This is how Jenny and I felt the whole way home:


1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh my word. I've been absent from your blog for far too long siesta and have been neglecting it's lovely content!! Here are my comments condensed:

Seeing you hold Parks makes me want you and Michael to have a baby!! You will be such a hot mom.

Your brown dress is amazing. Hysterical with the coldness. I love me a breaded and fried cheese plank dipped in sauce from Friday's btw.

Your family pictures are so sweet! I can't believe you have a sister in elementary school!

You are NOT too old to babysit. While you were off at the Christmas party I was doing just that. And I really am OLD. So there. Trust me, baby sitting can be very worth while. $$

Cheers to your faithful blogging! I shall return again soon!