Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update

A few months ago I wrote about needing to find a job. Well, I'm back in the arena again. Ethan Alllen of Charlottesville announced to us on Friday that they were closing our store. We didn't know that was coming. They are consolidating to just the Richmond/Short Pump store and closing ours within the next month.

Not only do I loose my job at the Allen, but I'm afraid that I will have to give up preschool because who else will hire me for the same hours? Unfortunately, I will have to find another job to make up for loss. I have no thoughts so far as to where to even begin looking. 

But I do know that this is all for a reason and the outcome is in Christ's hands. I have peace about it, I'm just a little sad.  So thank you for your prayers and keep your ears open for something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan, I love keeping up with Mallory's friends and I know God will honor your faithfulness in putting the job situation in his hands. I am so glad Mallory has such wonderful friends to share her life with. I am praying for your job. Mallory's mom, Teri