Monday, November 17, 2008

Unas fotos

Special tour now that Travis works at Keswick Vineyards:


Michael was our special musical guest one day:


Thirty gallons of water in your AC ducts looks like this:


I got called Shrek today in the grocery store. A little red-headed kid sitting in his mom's cart stared me in the eye, pointed, and shouted "Shrek! Mommy! Shrek! Look!" I was embarrassed. But sure enough it wasn't me who resembled Shrek but rather a cardboard cutout directly behind me.  

That's enough randomness for the moment. It is time to hit the sack.

3 comments:

Bek said...

Your randomness is good for me. Plus, how ADORABLE are you two teaching music to preschoolers? I love it! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!

Anonymous said...

Ok may may, I stopped blogging because I got on every day when I started and you didn't blog for like 3 weeks! Now I get on and I'm going to spend an hour just catching up on all the ones you've done since then!
Anyways, I'm going to do a post when I get home tonight, and maybe upload some photos of my new dew...so when you VISIT ME ON WEDNESDAY you won't be shocked! love...

mallory said...

I love it! Los Dos Daubertos should make a kids CD! Parks would listen to it!