Sunday, November 16, 2008

Follow Up

Apparently the "Salvia" I brought back from Italy just might be sage. Lame. BUT good because that way I am not a bad person any more. But I will never know for sure unless my Mom tests it out....

Busy week ahead:
Monday: work, dust house, and bake cake for hubby's birthday
Tuesday: First day of Ethan Allen Liquidation sale, Young Life banquet
Wednesday: Michael's Birthday! (We are pulling for Parks to pop out)
Thursday: Parent/Teacher conferences, Ladies night of wine and jewelry selling
Friday: not sure
Saturday: UVA football game - to the corner I go!
Sunday: Drive to Williamsburg to visit friend from Spain

1 comment:

mallory said...

You do have a busy week! But with lots of fun things thrown in there too. We are likewise pulling for Parks to "pop out" any day...Wednesday would be particularly fabu! We'll see...maybe the Sam's will get things going :)