Saturday, August 30, 2008

More life

So thanks for the great advice on how to remove a wasps nest. I was thrilled to have two Martha Stewart responses on how to effectively remove the beasts! During the moments I was reading your responses thinking "why yes, high voltage electric shock spray, full coverage body garments, 24 hours later..." I hear the porch door slam and Michael yells "Honey! I got it!" Uh oh....Michael barefoot in shorts and a spray bottle of ant RAID. Why was my first thought white trash? But he is my hero, I love him.

Among other delightful events this week my hair was turned orange....again. After a day of living with it, I ended up calling the salon back and politely complaining. My hair is now back to blonde. I have learned my lesson - stick with Tranquility.

And below is a mullet for your viewing pleasure. It's pretty bad. We were out to dinner with this man, I couldn't believe the servers took him seriously. Enjoy!


3 comments:

mallory said...

So when I was reading this the song "The Muffin Man" popped into my head but instead of muffin I heard mullet as in...

Do you know the Mullet Man, the Mullet Man, the Mullet Man...Do you know the Mullet Man who lives on Dreary Lane?

So weird.

Jaime said...

That mullet is brilliant.

Sarah said...

is that mike wilbourn?!