Thursday, August 14, 2008

Me, You and the Dance Floor

Down with the Dauberts Update:

Michael went back to Charlotttesville High School on Monday to begin classroom preparation. He will coach wrestling in the winter and possibly JV football this fall. He is excited because he gets his own classroom this year. Mikey-poo worked construction during the summer and is really tan.

I am teaching preschool, exact title is associate teacher, Monday-Friday and this starts in September. I will also continue to work at Ethan Allen three afternoons a week all the while trying to grow my personal wedding planning business! I honestly don't think I will be that busy despite the multiple personalities.

Latest Purchase: a couch. But you know that.

Next Vacation: Oklahoma over Christmas break

Extra Curricular Activities: Portico (our fabulous church), UVA footbal games and selling parking spaces, I would like to add dancing to this list somehow

Aspirations: Michael - to have his own construction company for a while, to buy a scooter, to get back to Spain. Megan - to be a wedding coordinator, sing as much as I can, to get back to the Caribbean.

I love Michael Jackson and Chris Brown.

2 comments:

garrick field said...

hey you guys, great to hear from you! we often talk about michael and megan from florence, and we miss you! it was such a great day we had together, and hope you guys had a great trip. We had the most incredible time in Montalcino, and then in Amalfi also, was fantastic. hey, you gotta send me your emails so we can catchup outside of blogworld. i think you have my business card so drop me a line on the email there.
love yas, Garrick and Simone.

Anonymous said...

I am totally with you about the Caribbean thing. Lets just sell everything and move there. :)