Sunday, January 5, 2014

Assignment #2

Happy New Year!!!

Don't look for us in San Angelo, TX anymore! We moved to the coastal city of Corpus Christi, TX.

Yep, there are palm trees everywhere down here. I am in love! 

We just arrived on Tuesday, December 31st so we haven't even spent a full week here yet. 

Michael is very busy with this store assignment so Carmen, Brooks and I have been on our own to get to know this new city. We've found 4 parks already, lots of open beaches to run around on, and I've got a list of toddler friendly activities to hopefully begin this next week. 

Our apartment is awesome this time and I'll work on getting pictures and details of that up in the next few days. We're a block from the water but it's not visible from our side of the complex. It's also not the beach area that I'd go visit. We still have to get in our car to do that. I'll post more soon, but for now it's SUNDAY and Michael is home for a much needed day of relaxation! 

1 comment:

Gillian said...

It is so fun to follow along with your journey! Thank you for posting. We miss Los Dos!