Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This week

-We are painting our downstairs walls.
-We are going to Jaleo for Michael's birthday dinner.
-We have Uncle Jack's funeral to attend.
-Michael turns 26 on Friday.
-OHS football begins it's journey to the state championship.
-Our favorite Uhls are sleeping over.
-We are going to a tasting for Travis' wines.
-We are doing more celebrating of Michael's birthday.
-We will decorate for Christmas.

This is the first year I haven't cared much about Christmas and shopping for presents. I'm trying to get in the mood but it's just not working. Perhaps a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks will help?


2 comments:

Heather said...

1. What color are you painting your walls?
2. Why are you a Christmas Debblie Downer? I am SIKED for Christmas this year!
3. Costco has amazing Christmas toys, I wish they were on our Christmas list.
4. I would gladly skip work and go Christmas shopping with you at a mall and get a Peppermint Mocha.

Bek said...

I'm glad our last name isn't Uhl. I'd hate to have to compete for the "favorite Uhl's" spot. It would make me feel insecure.