Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Left for SD in October, didn't come back until Novemeber

Being with the Butterfields was wonderful. You better believe we loved on that little Nathan every chance we got. He was so super snuggly. He really loved me:Starring at Aunt May
Waiting at Starbucks before our delicious Mexican food meal
Cute new mom, now carrying a purse AND diaper bag
Jon and Bek really trusted us with their kid, Michael did a great job
San Diego sunset while we ate out on the patio
Snuggling up with Uncle Mike
How big is baby? Soooooooo big!
We drove over to Coronado to see where Jon works.
Jon showed Michael his ride
Can't believe Jon flies in this thing everyday
Michael climbed up the back
Coronado Beach- we hung out on the dog beach, naturally. Henry was with us. I could see Mexico.
We did a lot of this: (Jon even smashed a whole wine bottle!)
Camping out for the crazy trick or treaters
I didn't last long passing out the candy. I was really nervous and afraid that I might spontaneously dump the whole bowl into one kids' bag just to make them happy.
Nathan loves his Aunt May, he didn't want me to leave.

No comments: