Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thoughts of a Decade

The end of another decade y'all. The end of a decade. Remember what you did for 1999 going into Y2K? We were out in Oklahoma celebrating Worthley style. That was awesome. I was about to meet Michael too, one year after that we were dating. A lot has happened in the past 10 years, but I really feel like 1999 was last week. I'm excited for 2010! Some really good things are about to happen. I wonder if I'll still be blogging in 2019? Yikes. No huge plans tonight. I'm waiting for my black-tie event with balloons falling on my head and dancing the night away to a live band. Maybe next year, right? I'm thinking 2010 is going to be better than 2009. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am trying to blog again. Now I have something to blog about though! so read mine so I feel important! haha! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bek said...

I don't know if you know the pathetic frequency with which i check your blog. which means i heart you and am *slightly* obsessed with your humorous writing abilities.

so keep it up. because sometimes when you don't write i get bored and feel listless. you don't want to do that to me, do you?