Friday, December 11, 2009

My mind is all over the place

Christmas festivities are picking up and so are my wedding to-dos believe it or not! I am getting ready for the lovely Batten-Baker wedding on January 9th and I recently picked up another wedding on January 2nd. We get to spend a good amount of time at home with our families before I return to Cville to hit the ground running as a wedding coordinator.

Do we all have Christmas carols stuck in our heads this time of year? I can't get "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" out of mine. I just finished wrapping all our Christmas gifts and they look picture perfect under the tree. It's a shame all that gorgeous paper gets ripped off and thrown away. This coming week is marked by a dinner and movie date with friends, wedding dress shopping for Heather, Michael flying to NYC, serving at PACEM and a big Christmas dinner at Maggianos. Joyful times indeed.

1 comment:

mallory said...

So fun! I wish the Christmas festivities featured an Andrews-Daubert reunion!!! We must get together asap, we miss you guys!