Monday, December 14, 2009

Go Vikings!

My dad took Preston to the Vikings game this past weekend for his 16th Birthday. They flew to Minnesota on Friday and hung around till game day yesterday afternoon. Here they are on whatever channel it was on yesterday (Fox, ABC, ESPN I don't know). They obviously had second row seats - super close to the field. My dad's the one looking like Where's Waldo and Preston's off screen at this point. It sounded like so much fun. To be honest, I'm a little jealous. (I'd love to go to a Cowboys game!!!!) I was so excited for my dad and brother -they're die hard fans. My family has a Vikings wall shrine in their newly remodeled basement. Awesome.


2 comments:

Mich said...

Megan...I need to be enlightened here.... if your family loves the Vikings, how did you become a Cowboys fan? And how did they become Vikings fans when you're from Oklahoma?

Megan said...

They 'rents were raised in Minn. They married and moved to OK where the rest of the family either already was or were migrating to. When I was a wee one, I liked the big blue glorious star and asked for Cowboys sports wear. My dad resisted but ultimately couldn't say no to his daughter. :) So, there it began.