Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Day #1

Michael and I drove up to Manassas to get snowed in. We debated where we'd rather have to spend the weekend and "home" won out over Cville. Here are some fun shots of our snowy day.

This is last night - 2 hours after the snow started falling
This morning after brunch all of us put on our snow gear and played outside. This looks like my siblings and I are very sweet but this was taken after an all out wrestling race to the swing set to see who could get down the snow-covered slide first.

Michael, Preston and Dad started the first round of shoveling

It's been a while since we've played in the snow together

I doubt we got as much snow as Charlottesville ( I hear they're at 26 inches) but we got at least 16 inches. Sledding was horribly cold and windy, maybe tomorrow will be better for that. I love me a good pseudo blizzard.

No comments: