Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mix and Match

I was just thinking how nothing good seems to be happening right now to anyone, anywhere. (except maybe Bob McDonnell!!!) Trying to fight off discouragement is not easy and when it's happening to all your friends it gets pretty frustrating. But today we got a Starbucks card in the mail as a thank you from one of our good friends and that made things a little better. I will probably go get a pumpkin spice latte and since I have no Thanksgiving decorations I want to put up Christmas decor.

Here's my plan for the night: Drink the mulled cider that is brewing on my stove since no one will be here to drink it with me, skip dinner and eat the cookies that no one will be sharing with me, cuddle on my couch and do my Beth Moore lesson of the day. That's final.

Things to look forward to this month:
Michael's Birthday!
Ashie's Birthday!
Thanksgiving up in Penn
Full foil, cut and style
Carolyn's B-day but I don't think I'll get to see her
Singing on the worship team
Two home football games
Birthday dinner with the Daubert side

1 comment:

Sarah said...

can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with you!