Saturday, November 14, 2009

Agent Bubblicious

I was driving back to Cville with my 7 year old sister last night. She talked the entire way home. At one point in our conversation she asked me what I would be if I could be anything in the world. I gave my usual reply, "A famous singer, a back-up dancer, a worship leader, and a FBI Special Agent," to which she interrupts, " Oh you would be SO cute as a special agent! You'd wear those black sun glasses, chew bubblegum, wear black pants, a black shirt, and a loooong black cape! You'd look good."

I tried not to bust out laughing. Chewing bubblegum? A long black cape? Is that what a special agent is to a 7 year old? I picture myself somewhere between Carmen San Diego and Disney's Kim Possible. I love it.

4 comments:

Gillian said...

Little sisters are the best. So cute!

Sarah said...

love it. you'd be the hottest special agent ever.

Bek said...

Hahaha... the Italian Mafia lives again!... with bubble gum and capes... I'm so down for next year's halloween costumes... :)

mallory said...

haha so fun! sometimes 7 year olds are exactly what we need in our life!