Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rainy Day Shopping

Please do not give Michael and me any of the following:

...That is an entire display of M&M's Christmas goodies. Just because together we make "M and M's" doesn't mean we want a house full of M&M's gadgets. We get it. It's cute, funny and they are delicious to eat (especially when filled with peanuts). I just got done throwing away bags of M&M wrappers that the two of us had from our dating years. Apparently it's not so sentimental to me any more. Fun stuff.

Also today at a store in town, a sales associate told me that he was watching me and I had better walk to the check out counter and not out the doors with my item. Sticky Fingers Megan. You should have seen the look on my face. He was dead serious. Anyhow, I just laughed it off because he doesn't know me and was just doing his job.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can we take a trip to Anthropologie when I come visit? I really want to check it out.

Sarah said...

I guess the M&M thing stopped being funny about after year 2, huh? y'all are cute anyway.

Bek said...

HAHAHA! I just read your post. You crack me up... you're so sneaky looking, too. I bet he just wanted to look at your pretty face closer and perhaps touch your hair. Dirty sales associate.
Also, is there now an anthropologie in C-ville? I want to live in antropologie.