Monday, November 9, 2009

Love Language

I have the best friends in the world. After Michael got that letter, some of my beloveds knew how much we were hurting and sent us this care package. There were cards from lots of different people with kind, encouraging words, manly foods such as beef jerky and grill mates, and all sorts of things for me that they knew I love. Can you see the Michael Jackson shirt?!
I couldn't help but cry when I opened this box. I felt loved and cared for and so important to these friends. They know me inside and out. Being one of those with Gift Giving as my love language, I love to give and, yes, receive. I can't help it. But most of all, I love the relationships that I am so blessed with. You girls are life giving. I also hope that I can be as good of a friend to others especially when they are in need.

No comments: