Thursday, September 17, 2009

Riverrun Headlines

One thing my new job has enabled me to do is further my self-education in government and politics. WHAT in the world is our new administration doing to this country?!?!? Lord Almighty folks, it is ridiculous. I am too heated to write about it now, but I just wanted to let you know.

Also in the news, King Tut was spotted yesterday, still alive. Ya know come to think of it I haven't had Aussie Cheese Fries since that night. Any takers?

We were tested for our antioxidant levels yesterday and I scored horribly! Michael, on the other hand, scored well above average and in a fantastically healthy range. I am now trying to focus on getting more of those free-radical fighting foods in my body. (I thought I was pretty good already, apparently not!)

Have you seen this? It just happened yesterday. It's hilarious. But don't watch it if you don't like hearing expletives. I don't like hearing curse words, but the news anchor's reaction is just too funny.

And how about this one, it's not bad at all, just funny! Bek, it's the weather in Florida a few years ago so you should watch it. (If you ever just want a good laugh, search "news bloopers" on youtube.)

Lately I've been thinking about getting a face lift...for my living room. Any ideas on where to by an inexpensive area rug?


5 comments:

Gillian said...

I love that last sentence or two. Too funny. Where are you working? Congrats on the new job! I am still looking sadly.

mallory said...

Where did you get your antioxidant levels tested?? I've never heard of that.

Jennifer said...

megan... you're funny. i'm glad i have your blog to read to update me on your life.. but i want to talk to you! i miss you and i want to hear your stories firsthand!

ps. how'd you get tested for antioxidants?
ps.x2 how is your job?

i really miss you

Megan said...

Gillian - my job is my wedding business. I would hire you if I was huge! Send a bunch of brides my way and I'll pay you. :)

Mallory & Jenny - Jon Copper brought over this antioxidant machine that shoots a laser into your hand for 2 minutes and produces a reading of the antioxidant levels in your body. He borrowed it from a doctor, so I imagine that doctors or nutritionists have this type of thing on hand. It was good to hear that I need to be working harder on getting better nutrition in me. Berry smoothies it is!

Gillian said...

Whoops, that was an obvious answer. I promise I have been sending out your name, as the best wedding coordinator ever, to every newly engaged bride I know. At least 5xs in the past month or two. Have you had any crazy brides yet? If so I vote for an entry on it. (if they won't see it.)