Wednesday, September 2, 2009

G-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s

I had to sing that song just to spell that.

Anyhow in Body Jam this evening there was a jammer who I couldn't stop looking at. The spectacle wore ankle rolled pleated jeans, green shamrock socks, hot pink shoes, large clip on suspenders over a long sleeve gray shirt. This middle aged jammer had long (and I mean block my view of the instructor long) gray frizzy hair pulled in an on-top-of-the-head ponytail. Can you see it? For a moment I questioned whether my spandex capris, t-shirt and tennies were appropriate. But I remembered that I am pretty normal. I've dressed like that in public before but it was a joke for filming home videos. I think there should be a dress code for Body Jam. God Bless that jammer.

3 comments:

brett baker said...

i just laughed out loud. i am totally going with you to this class!

Lisa said...

That's awesome! I wish you would have taken a picture!

Jaime said...

I love that you noticed her.