Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good times

As expected, the weekend was a blast. So emotional, so crazy, so fun. We would really benefit from living close to one another but that's not the way life has it right now. I missed Michael a ton but these times together with the girls are priceless.

Bathroom photo shoot of course:

Out at lunch, we know how to have fun sober:

Movie time normalness:
Ash eats cookie dough the whole movie.
Bek chases the puppy in and out of the room.
Amanda talks the whole time.
Megan sits silently.
Amanda, "May May? You Ok? You're not saying anything?"
Me: "Do you normally talk during movies?!"

Reading notes we wrote to each other back in 1999:


Getting ready to make dinner. Bek needs pasta salad to help her cook better:


Henry is perfect. I thought he looked like the Cottonelle dog:

Bounty paper towels almost have the same effect:

He likes it:


He's now in his new home in Pensacola:


5 comments:

Gillian said...

I love it! Especially the bit about watching movies with Amanda. Reminds me of her showing Mr. & Mrs. Smith-she talked the whole time. But it worked well with my ADD self. I'm glad you had fun!

mallory said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had a blast! That puppy is precious!

Bek said...

Yay! I love this! I didn't see the pictures of him with the paper towels until just now... he's the cutest thing in the world!
He fell asleep on the vet table today. He liked the attention and the stainless steel.

Miss you!

Jaime said...

Your hair looks great. I love the blonde. BUT, you're looking mighty thin girlfriend. No fair.

Megan said...

I only put up the pictures where I DO look thin. :)