Wednesday, September 23, 2009

#9

Coming from a 13 year olds perspective, this is pretty funny too...

The Ultimate Evening Dinner

For me, the ultimate evening dinner would have to be a very fancy one. We would go to an Italian restaurant where the meals are top quality. They would need to have low fat choices on the menu for me to choose from. There would be different courses of the dinner. For example, first they would bring the wine, then the salads, then the bread, and so on. The waiter or waitress would be dressed up very formally and he or she would be able to memorize our orders without writing them down. There would need to be music playing and a dance floor to slow dance on. The lights would be down low in order to make it more romantic. It would be a double date with another couple to make it more fun. Halfway through the meal, there would be a dinner show. The show would consist of something like a dramatic play or a short comedy act. Then before we leave, the ladies would receive beautiful flowers and the couples would ride home in a fancy limousine. That is my ultimate evening dinner!

Was I not special? :) Low fat menu choices, wine, dinner shows? I won't put anymore up. I know that they are from 10 years ago but I just wanted to share with you all how I thought as an eighth grader.

3 comments:

brett baker said...

"low fat choices" I laughed out loud.

Jaime said...

I am not surprised, but I am delighted. :)

Lisa said...

Please put up more...please please. I love them :)