Monday, July 6, 2009

Megan Daubert Events

....Has finally arrived! Thanks to a fantastic web-designer who got the job done (and did it well!) my business is now internet marketable. Please check it out and give me any feedback on it: www.megandaubertevents.com


I really want to focus in on advertising and getting the word out about my wedding business. I love this job so much and would be thrilled to see the Lord bless it! If you know anyone getting married encourage them to think about using at least a wedding coordinator - it makes a world of a difference in the wedding day. I could talk all night about the benefits of having someone behind the scenes running the show and taking care of the details.

I am focusing on the Northern and Central Virginia areas but would go anywhere else with travel expenses covered. One of the first weddings I did was in Maine! Feel free to share this with anyone and if you have any suggestions for advertising please let me know. I'd love to hear your ideas!

3 comments:

Gillian said...

You go girl! Congrats on the site. More and more friends of mine should be getting engaged in the next year and I will definitely plug you.

By the way I found this blog all about weddings you might enjoy:
http://www.stylemepretty.com/

That is if you haven't found it yet :)

Bek said...

HURRAY! I will be recommending it to everyone I can!

Love you!

Here's a good word verification: polesig.

haha...

Anonymous said...

Gurl,

Your site looks fantastic.

If you ever need a make-up artist, holla.

Lora