Monday, July 2, 2012

Mommy-Daughter Days

With Michael being gone all last week, Carmen and I had lots of Mommy & Daughter dates. I tried to make the best of it and do lots of things to keep the days interesting for the both of us. We made a shopping trip to Reston Town Center on one of the gorgeous 70 something degree days last week. We walked around and shopped for her birthday party. It was so pleasant and Carmen was such a trooper. 

We spent time at the pool with Aunt Ashleigh and Devin:




We had a morning coffee and playdate with Colston, Ashby and Emery - Carmen always loves that time!

 I also took Carmen to the princess night at a local Chick-Fil-A. We were a bit bored and knowing that she loves to be around other people I thought that it would be a great night out. She loved it! There were little girls everywhere. Most of them had on princess dresses, there were horse and carriage rides around the parking lot, a real princess was walking around the store, they were setting up for a princess movie on the lawn - it was so festive. AND I gave her the very first taste of chicken! She loved that even more than the tiny princesses around her. 


1 comment:

Heather and Matt said...

BEST BABY EVERRRRRRRR!!! How does she get SOO cute?! I I love her I love her I love her. I miss her I miss her I miss her.

And I love and miss baby mama too ;)