Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Doing What We Can

Somehow we've gotten to be involved in a couple Romney Campaign activities. It's been pretty cool actually. Michael is always inspirational when it comes to being involved with politics so I blame him for sharing that excitement with us.

Carmen and I got to be in a campaign commercial they are producing. I can't tell you much more about it because I haven't actually seen it nor do I know when and where I would see it. But we were selected by some agency in New York who liked our head shots...I mean, we all know Carmen's a winner.

Then we got to host and participate in a press conference. Yep. A real live press conference in our home. Former Congressman Artur Davis, Alex Schriver the National Chairman of the College Republican National Committee and yours truly all gave statements regarding the national debt crisis. It was really cool to see how they work - reporters, questions, campaign managers and all.

We'll see what else we end up doing to help with the presidential campaign this year. I know we'll at least vote in November! Carmen is already such a good citizen.

2 comments:

mallory said...

So proud of you both! You know how I feel about voting and teaching our children about good citizenship! A+++! If you find the commercial you MUST post it. I'm dying to see it.

Unknown said...

Agree! I want to see this commercial and know what "advertising agency in New York" was involved!! :)