Tuesday, June 14, 2011

She will have friends!

Our neighborhood is bursting with families and little ones! Our next door neighbors have a 5 month old daughter named Cadence , my hair stylists' bff lives a street over and has a little girl and a new baby on the way, and then I noticed a new sign in someone's yard welcoming home a new baby girl - Abigail! She's not even a month old so she will be much closer in age to Carmen. I need to meet all these people and make friendships with them. Stroller walks will help and the weather will be perfect for that once Baby C is here! I'm just super excited that she'll have playmates that are girls. Think of all the games and crafts and make-believe they can play together (the more friends to play house and barbies with her, the better. I'm still worn out from doing that not so long ago with my sissy). And the best part is that she'll have her Aunt Brianna who will be the best little role model and friend for her! So sweet.

1 comment:

Bek said...

HURRAY! Imagine the birthday parties in a couple years!