Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dancing

So after our full bellies we turned on the Wii for some Michael Jackson dancing. I was in heaven. Can't get any better then good friends, tons of food and MJ music. Major props go out to Scott because he totally evolved into a great MJ dancer in his first round!

The soon-to-be-marrieds, dancing a duet to "The Way You Make Me Feel"
This game is just as fun to watch as it is to participate in. Old high school dance partners reuniting for "Rock With You." (Poor Baby C, she got tossed around so much while we were dancing. But I bet she's ok. In fact, I bet she loved it.) And then who knew??? Jeff and Erik took center stage. We had heard Erik could bust a move and he certainly did not disappoint. But Jeff?! He's a total closet MJ dancer!! Best show of the night to "Smooth Criminal." We demanded that Jeff go again and Mr. Fitzgerald totally stepped up to the challenge. I love them!
I wish I had gotten pictures of everyone dancing. Jenny, Pat, Joanna, Rebecca - "Thriller" was beautiful. You were all so great! But it was so fun and totally worth making everyone listen to the best of Michael Jackson!



No comments: