Friday, June 17, 2011

28 Week pic


I made Michael re-take this picture a few times because every time I looked at it I thought, "No that's not actually what I look like. Try it again." Welp, this is what I look like. You've all been so kind to me and not told me how much water I seemed to be retaining. Oh well, I guess I'll get my cheeks back in September. She's worth it.

I cashed in on my mommy-to-be spa day yesterday! It was amazing! I've never had a massage before but I could certainly go for one again. It was so nice to have someone (a woman) rub my back and neck and legs where there was unknown soreness. She told me I had so much tightness all along my spinal chord and then a lot in my neck. I could have told you I have tightness in my neck. That's not from pregnancy, that's from carrying around 5lbs of hair. I know nothing different. I am so grateful to Michael for treating me to that yesterday. My nails look great too. I'm all ready for tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! You look so great!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed the spa...what a sweet gift from Michael!