Thursday, October 14, 2010

rainy day rambling

Thank you for your recent medical advice on how to cure the common sore throat. Margaritas worked for a while, but as suggested, it was only a temporary fix. Did you know one could be allergic to a city?? I'm totally allergic to Charlottesville. I came back on Monday with sinus issues.

In more important news, my dear friend, Rebecca, recommended this blog to me yesterday. It's really cute. She cooks, takes pictures, homeschools her kids, runs a farm and has an entertaining dog named Charlie. If your name is Heather and you get bored at work, you could spend some time reading this blog since she updates way more than I do.

And final thought, last night I had a dream that I had a baby with only one eye and lips that were turned sideways. Please don't interpret.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh haha please don't have a baby that looks like that. In all honesty, I would probably buy it less gifts lol. The lack of cuteness would just not inspire me while at the mall. On another note, thanks for the other blog link! I'll take the entertainment :)

Emily Wismer said...

Totally read the Pioneer Woman's love story. I was addicted for a week!