Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dr. Needed

Help!! In a matter of hours my voice has gone from sounding like the 16 year old normal voice to a smoker addict that just finished off my third pack of the day! My throat is in pain but that's my only symptom. Michael introduced me to our new neighbors when I got home and I could barely squeak out my name. He said in front of them, "is that a frog?" when really it was me making the normal, guttural sounds of agreement such as "mm hmm" while they were talking to us. I haven't been sick in forever and I don't know what to do besides stop talking (ha!) and drink hot tea.

I have my last wedding of the year this weekend and I'm hoping that my voice recovers before then or no one will take me seriously.

3 comments:

Heather said...

haha I just laughed so hard out loud when I read that Michael thought there was a frog hahaha. thats hysterical. Thanks for the work distraction...im so bored and ADD today. Finally you wrote a new post!

Gillian said...

Dear Megan, I found a cure. It lies in a tasty blended drink known as a margarita. I promise it'll cure the pain-at least temporarily.

Bek said...

I will take you seriously. Also, if the Margarita doesn't work, may I recommend a shot of whiskey? It may not heal you, but you won't care so much after a couple doses.