Monday, October 25, 2010

Pseudo Guest Blogger

Since my sister doesn't have a blog, or can't seem to pick a background theme, I will blog for her.

Heather married a sleep walker. Not just your average sleep walker but a sleep terrorist. He has been known to attempt to jump out of dorm windows, propel himself off his bunk bed, punch deep holes in his ceiling while standing on the bed (bloody arm and hand abrasions included), and many more oddities that I do not remember. He also can have obscure conversations during sleep. Heather posted this one on Facebook not too long ago and it's just too funny to forget:

"The other night I woke up to Matt hopping out of bed, shouting at me that I tried to kill him with a poisoned candy apple. When I finally convinced him that he was sleep walking and dreaming, he climbed back into bed and turned away from me, saying that I had hurt his heart with my evilness. Whoever said married life is dull, was wrong."

2 comments:

Heather said...

haha! Love this :) It's all too true..this is my life. I just happened to check your blog this morning, earlier than I usually do, and I was delighted to find this posting. I still do intend to start my own...when i sit down and find the time...and when i find a good background lol. You speak the truth sister. Love you!

Michelle said...

Hahahaha. So funny. Sounds like an adventure.