Friday, October 16, 2009

Thankfulness

I want to be in the spirit of not taking things for granted. So besides the essentials like air, absence of pain, vision, hearing and sense of taste, I've come up with some things that I might be taking for granted if I weren't in Charlottesville. I would miss the following:

  • Portico. And all that goes with it
  • Every single person at Portico
  • Our community group
  • Singing in the band
  • Sticks chicken platter with cilantro lime and hummus
  • Christian's Avocado Feta pizza
  • Running into a vineyard every time you turn around
  • Belmont BBQ
  • Cheap waxes
  • The friendly cashiers at Giant
  • Fashion Square Mall....just kidding.
  • Really good doctors and hospitals
  • Actually in a weird, twisted sort of way, The University of Virginia
  • Great wedding venues
  • Spudnuts
  • The artichoke and goat cheese dip at Mas

2 comments:

The Kelleys said...

Gearharts Chocolate, fall colors, "granola wear", and vanity plates.

That is my contribution of minimal proportion.

Jaime said...

where you go cheap wax? Me need waxing brow!

I've never been to Sticks OR Belmont BBQ. This must be remedied!