Tuesday, October 6, 2009

No time to eat

Look how cute we all are! Be careful if you plan to invite the Daubert Family to your wedding, that's 8 people now. Michael's the stud.

This week is very busy for me, I am stressed that I haven't been able to get to posting a new wedding blog this week. But I am working hard on this weekend's wedding. I've had meetings and long, long phone convos with lots of different vendors. Things are coming together beautifully!

I'm also gonna run by Martha's Market on Friday at JPJ before the rehearsal festivities begin to do some Christmas shopping!

4 comments:

Gillian said...

Megan, you have arrived!!

mallory said...

What a cute family! Hope your wedding goes great this weekend. I'm sure it will! Make sure you wear your headset in case the FOB goes MIA!

Megan said...

Gill, I'm confused. Why have I arrived?

Gillian said...

Oh goodness gracious, I need to give up expressions. I don't think I ever get them right.. I just meant that you are living the dream doing what you love-wedding coordinating. So incredibly wonderful!