Thursday, February 19, 2009

This post is partially overdue

On Valentine's Day Mallory and I threw a baby shower for our sweet new friend Reta. Reta is due in April and we wanted to bless her with some precious baby girl items. Mallory and I had a delightful time preparing for the shower - below is snapshot of the morning:

                                                              The Brunch Spread 


The beautiful diaper cake we created!
 

In other news, Michael is away again ALL weekend long for a State wrestling tournament. I get so lonely without him. We spent the evening together last night by shopping and dining at Brick Oven. The pizza was so yummy AND I purchased a pair of Michael Kors Jeans from TJ Maxx and got a discount for the tiny black ink mark on them! Good times.

3 comments:

mallory said...

I love these pics! Little Reta doesn't even look preggers!

Jaime said...

Does sweet Reta eat only diaper cake? You can't even tell she is pregnant. Pain that.

I love TJMax. I love a discount for random things like ink. I'm so proud of you, sister!

Gillian said...

That was me last week- Mike was in Boston for business. Sigh. The good thing is your husband should be back tomorrow!