Saturday, February 4, 2012

Beautiful Girl

Can a baby be stunning? I think so. Carmen is picture perfect.  


I have so many nicknames for her:
1.  CariBelle (CAR-ee-bell)
2.  CariBaby
3.  Sugar Bunny
4.  Doodle Doo
5.  Pumpkin Doodle
6.  Sweet Pea
7.  Sugar Baby
8.  Doll Baby

She talks SO much! Almost as much as she smiles and laughs. It's captivating. I often want to video tape it but then I think, 'no, I want to enjoy this moment fully for myself," so my memory is full of her giggles, coos and smiles. Carmen is starting to grab on to her toes (I was worried she would have my inflexibility, but I think Michael's genes pulled through.) and is almost ready to sit up by herself. Right now, she's still falling over after a few seconds. I'm working on her baby album and actually just printed the first one. It turned out to be an album of only her first week of life because I has so many pictures. Oops. But like most things the pictures get less and less through time so I should be able to squeeze a few months into the next album. She's a dream come true!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful girl! Abigail really wants to hang out sometime soon :)