Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TAG, You're it!


I actually like getting to know more about people through the blogosphere and had fun reading Aubrey's (Btw, I can't believe how young we were when we met!) facts and answers to questions, so now it's my turn! Here we go: 

First Things First, The Rules:
  • You must post the rules.
  • Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  • Tag eleven people and link them on your post
  • Let them know you've tagged them!

Eleven Fun Facts About Me:
1.  I love Michael Jackson. And I mean LOVE. When he sings, I cry.
2.  I've lived in 14 different houses - from birth to where I am now. 
3.  Usually answering "I'm Australian," I'm actually just English. Not too many great great greats away, my relatives are from England and my dad got to visit our family's estate a few summer's ago. 
4.  I have 4 less teeth than most all people. I never got my 12 year molars. It's really easy for me to floss in the back! 
5.  Michael and I are coming up on celebrating 5 years of marriage! I got married my last year in college and loved it!   
6.  The only movie I've ever cried in was The Notebook.
7.  I drive a an SUV.  Gone are the days of the mustang!
8.  I speak Spanish. Well, I can speak it.
9.  Dancing is the most therapeutic thing for me. I love me some hip hop.
10. I love the color pink. Which is perfect because...
11. I have the cutest, most wonderful baby girl in the whole world - Carmen Isabelle! She loves to smile at people and it simply melts your heart. 

Aubrey's Questions For Me to Answer:
  1. What's your favorite color? Oops, I kind of said that already...Pink.
  2. What's your favorite thing about your husband / significant other? His striking good looks. :)
  3. Do you have / want children? How many? Yes, 1! See #11 above, or practically anywhere else on this blog.
  4. What would you choose as your last meal? From my fridge, I choose leftovers. Cheese Tortellini. 
  5. What's your favorite bible verse, if you read the bible? Hmm, that's hard honestly! I would have to say I'm a fan of the whole book of Ephesians because we just went through it for over a year at our church.
  6. Where is one place you'd like to visit before you die? Greece
  7. Which room of your house is your favorite and why? I love them all, but  the nursery
  8. What's your favorite day of the week and why? Friday, because Saturday is the next day and I could sleep in. That was before baby. Now all mornings are the same.
  9. Which store can you never go in without buying something? Ah! Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Gymboree, Dunkin Donuts.
  10. What is your favorite physical quality about yourself? Emotional quality? Physical - my hair? Emotional - I love to make people happy which therefore makes me happy.
  11. If you could be any animal, what would you choose? A lion. 
People I've tagged: (And broke the rules because I didn't do 11)

My Questions for you:
1.  Where were you born?
2.  What the best meal you've ever made?
3.  Where did you honeymoon?
4.  If you were a Disney princess who would you be?
5.  What is your favorite blog to follow? Link to it. 
6.  Pick a fav: Thai Food or Mexican Food?
7.  What's more embarrassing to have happen: walk around with toilet paper stuck to your shoe (or coming out of your shirt in my case!!!) or fly down?
8.  How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
9. What is your drink of choice at Starbucks?
10.  Favorite song on the radio right now?
11. What is keeping you from selling your house and moving next door to me for life???