Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Proud Moment

I've gotten a bit overwhelmed with my wedding business since I was about 9 months pregnant. Life changes, goals change, my passions change, you know how it goes. I really want to simply be home and enjoy my baby and not worry about working. I can't do that every day. At times it feels like I'm back in school with deadlines and tests hanging over my head. I'm blessed to be able to work from home, but if you give a moose a muffin...

Anyhow, you have GOT to check out this wedding video made by Aaron Watson Photography. It's one of my favorite weddings that we've done. I don't take any credit for these beautiful photos or the cool videography, but it's amazing to see over a years worth of my hard work put into an 11 minute clip. I can tell you what I was doing at every exact minute of that wedding to ensure that it was gorgeous and flawless. It was a lot of work, but this visual representation makes me so proud! It reminds me why I love doing what I do. Beauty mixing with celebrating God's design and bringing loved ones together.

Check it out:
Kyle and Regan's Wedding

1 comment:

christa said...

So awesome! Pippin Hill is beautiful - great job. :-)