Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Family Party Bus

On December 23rd, my parents took us all out for a night in DC....on a party bus. It turned out to be really fun. We had some neighbors, family friends, and relatives join us to help fill in the seating. I'd love to do it again sometime! It was nice to go into the city and not worry about parking.

Our stylish ride:

My mom took this picture and I think it's so funny. I just happened to be carrying those bottles on the bus. Everyone wanted them, not just me.

Getting comfortable:

Cool people in the way back:

The girls and their "Bittys:"
I'll put up more pics of the night in a little bit!

3 comments:

Heather and Matt said...

love it! And don't lie...you totally wanted all those bottles of alch yourself.

brett baker said...

Um. This looks SO FUN. Can we come next time??

Megan said...

That's the thing, it would be so fun with friends...I say we do it this next Christmas!