Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Piano Recital

Little Brianna had her first piano recital last week. My best friend Ashleigh just happens to be her teacher so it was fun to see two of my favorite people play music together. Brianna did such a great job. Both of her pieces were flawless. (She would tell you they were too easy.) She played a solo piece, "Bubblegum" (that was for you Heather) and a Christmas duet with Ashleigh of "Up on the Rooftop."

Brianna is not only cute, but really really talented when it comes to music. I can't wait to watch her grow in it!

So much Love!

Teacher Ashleigh talking to a handful of her students


3 comments:

Heather and Matt said...

Ahhh what a horrid piece to choose! What was she thinking? Although I am sure she did so so well and it sounded perfect. She's so cute. And so is Ash!

Jen Stokes said...

Wow! That's quite a crowd. Ashley is the real deal music teacher! (Not that this surprises me.) And probably the most stylish music teacher ever, btw. And Brianna is the cutest thing ever!

Bek said...

I love it! I wish I could've been there!