Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Night on the Potomac

On Saturday we sailed and dined on a boat that cruised up the icy Potomac River. John is turning 30th this month so it was suppose to be a surprise party for him but that didn't work out so well . We all made it onto the boat in time but the most awkward part about it was that there was a wedding going on in the rest of the boat so we were confined to a tiny little section of the dinning area. The icy waters were a little weird too. The boat was breaking big sheets of ice as it plowed over top of them. I wouldn't recommend going in the winter time, too much like the Titanic.

Some people eating food:
If you looked out the window:
I don't know:
This is for you Rebecca, your earrings were divine!

We were thinking of escaping:
Typical:


And that was that.

1 comment:

Trinity and the brood said...

I knew those men when they were just itty bitty....when did they become men? (Why do I sound like I am ancient?) Why are they such good men? How blessed you are to have snagged one of them! How blessed I was to grow up hanging out with them! Happy 30 to John! It's the year (Biblically) that he comes into his calling...can't wait to see what's in store. Sorry I am sending John messages on your blog! :)