Friday, June 4, 2010

The Vernons

Finally. They got married.

It was incredible to see a marriage and an adoption essentially happening at the same time. Carolyn and Travis are good friends of ours and Mike and I have been privileged to watch them grow closer to God and each other over the past 3 years. We fell in love with Carolyn's tiny daughter the day we met her and I even had the chance to be her preschool teacher last year. Now Sara is going into kindergarten and runs around telling everyone of her Dad. I love it. Mike was a groomsmen and I was a reader - I must say I did a fantastic job. For all you old community groupies, my reading of scripture was flawless. I shocked myself. Ask Michael, it's true.

Chris Atwell did an amazing job marrying them.


Little Miss Sara Mae
Fun color combo!
She was waving at me
And running to me, I think she likes me.
Pollak Winery


Our amigas de Espana! Irene y Ana! (Travis and Michael met in Spain, too.)


No comments: