Sunday, October 5, 2008

#1 Fan

Sunday has been a beautiful day here in Charlottesville although unusually hot for October. Michael plays on a local adult soccer league and had a game this afternoon. He's been out of sports for a few months because of knee issues and was therefore really excited to play today. I, being the supportive wife, went to watch. I took pictures and video footage of the boys playing because I thought it'd be nice to document their youth and agility. Here are some fun shots from the day, he's in the green:


Michael the goalie
  
Brad's Booty








1 comment:

mallory said...

"He's in the green".

I love it. I had no idea that Senor "Sexy" played in an adult soccer league...and is that Mr. Uhl playing as well? Jackson and I would love to come cheer them on at their next showdown :)