Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Favorite Ornaments

We have a ton of ornaments - those that my mom collected for me all throughout my childhood, those that Michael's mom collected for him all throughout his childhood, those that I've bought one my own to decorated with, 21 angels that my aunt gave me each year starting at birth and ending at 21, yearly White House ornaments, etc. Here are a few of my favorites that we've been given in recent years. It tells you a lot about me...

Carmen's first hand-painted ornament:
If Michael were an ornament:
If I were an ornament #1:
#2:
And #3:

2 comments:

brett baker said...

I giggle at the Starbucks cup and laughed out LOUD at the donut. I hear you, sister.

Heather and Matt said...

bahah. so true. Last year Matt gave me a large ornament of a stocky girl holding a bar bell....