Thursday, September 1, 2011

September It Is

We made it to September with no birth day so a September baby she will be! If I could choose a date, I'd pick from the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, or 7th. No particular reason, just because. Although I think my favorite would be September 2nd - but babies don't listen to you yet, right?

I had a great time at the doctor's office on Tuesday. In a nutshell, they called me when I was nearly there to tell me to turn around because Dr. had to do an emergency c-section. I said Ok, then cried and cried and called back asking if I could come in to have a nurse look at me and answer some questions I've had. They let me! They did some tests that produced fabulous news that she was moving perfectly. I had the office and nurses all to myself that day so we chatted and then the Dr. comes back and wants to look at me!!! Best visit ever. Since all the appointments had been cancelled, she had so much time on her hands and took me into the sono room to check out the baby. I thought that I was going to get to see her face this time so I was shaking. But true to form, she had her entire arm sticking straight across her face. It remains a mystery until birth. All her other body parts looked so stinkin' cute though! I can't wait to see her! Dr. measured the fluid and there was tons of it. Had it been low, they would have induced me this week. I may have hoped for low fluids in that minute. But instead the number was well over the safe amount. Everything about Little Bit is just right. Great appointment, I have this weird excitement and love for my visits. That was not a nutshell story at all.....sorry.

Stay tuned for updates! Haven't figured out how to update the blog from our phones yet, but we'll try and post about her as soon as we get a chance!

1 comment:

Boni said...

Nonni Boni is trusting God and waiting patiently for this grandchild to arrive. Life will be so different with a baby in the family!!