Monday, August 9, 2010

Pedi Quickie No No

I read in a magazine that it was OK to only paint your first 2 toes if you are going to be wearing peep-toe shoes. That is so weird. Would anyone really waste all that energy bending over just to paint two (well, four out of ten) toes?! I can't think of any reason to do that other than laziness. It doesn't take much time to paint a toe nail. If your toes are anything like mine, it takes maybe a brush and a half to cover the nail with paint. Don't worry about a double coat if you are so pained by having to go all the way and paint ten. Your feet will be much cuter with paint on all your toes.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hahaha. I totally agree with you. I can imagine someone doing this and then wearing flip flops the next day without thinking about it and looking really ridiculous.

brett baker said...

a four-toed pedi? ridiculous! i'm laughing out loud. it just ain't right!

christa said...

I have to admit that I have been tempted by doing just this and then decided just to go without paint...(worried that it wouldn't dry in time) which is probably blasphemy too.

Jaime said...

Girls! I HAVE DONE THIS!!! Not out of laziness, contrary to critical belief. No. It is because I have NO time and can only manage to paint the toes that show and b/c like Christa I lack dry time. It is pathetic. Trust me, not my first choice.

Megan said...

Bahaha! Oh Jaime, of course you've done this. I didn't even think about you! No condemnation here. I'm not blessed with children that demand my time.