Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rachel's Fine Baked Goods

Check out how delicious this cake looks:

Ever since I discovered this baker at one of my weddings, I've been calling on her to make cakes for birthdays and what not. I asked her to make that cake on her blog for my friend Amanda. Since we moved to Alexandria, it's hard to celebrate our Cville friend's birthdays. But I thought that this might be just the perfect gift for our dear Amanda. Rachel was able to deliver it to her for me on her birthday. Amazing.

Now if we can just figure out how to get Rachel's cakes up to Alexandria, I've got a half birthday coming up....I'm hungry for chocolate peanut butter cake already.

1 comment:

Bek said...

Wow... It's good that she's not in California... I might have a 15 pound child... or he might come out half chocolate.