Monday, July 19, 2010

Finally, the rest of the house pics

Welcome. Here's everything you see from the front door.Living Room
Half Bath. We are not sure we want to paint much downstairs. We are only renting...
Love our kitchen. It's quite an upgrade from our last home.

Michael did paint the walls in our kitchen. It was too cute not to paint.

Up to the second level, our laundry is in that door to the right.
I think the hallways are my favorite part of the house. Too bad it's not socially acceptable to have people over and put them in your hallway. We've got great space for it!
The landing on the second level right outside the master
Master bedroom. It's a little too brown at the moment. Not my cup of tea. There is a whole other sitting room that I was standing in to take this photo, but it's not picture worthy yet. So just come visit if you want to see it. And the bathroom, which I shared with you months ago, is to the left of the sitting room. It's still working.
Going up to the 3rd level
There are two more bedrooms that we use as a guest room and my office - neither of them are up to my standards, so maybe someday I will show them to you. Again, more great hallway space.
The guest bathroom. Nothing fancy.
So that's most of the house! Sorry family, for taking three months to get these pictures up. We love to have visitors so please come stay with us anytime!

3 comments:

Esther Diehl said...

I LOVE your new place. You've made it look fantastic. I especially love the little cabinet in the downstairs bath. May I ask where that's from?

Gillian said...

Your house looks so great!!! I'm also more than a little jealous of your Alexandria location.

mallory said...

It's amazing! I LOVE your new place! Stainless steel double oven...bling bling girlfriend!