Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Job seeaarrch

Back in the arena again. I have little job, but is it even part time?! What should I do? Should I work in retail, should I be a cashier at a Pet store, should I babysit, should I be a secretary? No no no. I have been cleaning out things in my house this morning (note that I'm not at work) and I found my pile of cards from graduation. I read them all again...of course. One stuck out to me that read, "Life Lesson No. 15 - Do what you love... It's what the world needs from you...it's what you were meant to do."

Whaaaa! I found myself talking back to that card, "I know! I know! But how can I do that?!" Helpless. So do what I love huh? That narrows it down to being a famous singer, a secret FBI agent, a dolphin trainer, a hip hop back-up dancer, a hair model or a wedding planner. All different directions, all things I love. Which one of those careers is what the world needs from me? Which one was I meant to do? Which one will pay me.....ah, there's the question.

I would love to do what I love.

3 comments:

mallory said...

Ok, please do NOT become a cashier at a pet store. For the love! We can come up with something much better. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

JonButters said...

A secret FBI dolphin trainer, perhaps?

Jaime said...

Ah. I've been there. I have to resist the urge to audition for random singing contests. Seriously?? I have to remind myself that I cannot do 1,000 things to the glory of God. You too missy.

Walk with Jesus, and He will take you right where you need to be!! Love you girl!!